Self-awareness is the first component of Emotional Intelligence. To be self-aware is to have a deep understanding of your emotions, strengths, weaknesses, needs, and drivers.
People who have a high degree of self-awareness recognize how their feelings affect themselves, others and their job performance.
The performance of individuals and teams can be greatly enhanced through increasing self-awareness and we achieve this through some of the most powerful behavioral assessment tools available today.
These tools help us to:
- Understand and enhance communication
- Be more effective when managing and motivating people
- Develop high-performance leaders and teams
- Increase sales effectiveness
- Reduce risk when selecting candidates
Our assessments are:
BEST IN CLASS: Consistently referred to “best in class” in side-by-side comparisons with competitors in immediate impact and completeness
SAFE: Provide compliance with hiring laws and regulations including EEOC and OFCCP
DEEP: Science-based assessments, in-depth reports that integrate behavior, motivators, EQ, skills and acumen
EFFECTIVE: Highly effective for building teams, hiring or talent training and development that produces result
COMPREHENSIVE: Assessments to truly understand job requirements
Our assessments measure:
- Driving Forces (Motivators)
- Emotional Intelligence (EQ)
- Soft Skills
- Sales Skills
- Stress and Workplace stressors
- Candidate insights (for interviews)
- Learning methods